OK Bouquet - Gift Review

5:46 pm












I don't know if you guys have ever heard of 'OK Bouquet' before but if you haven't, let me tell you how they're gonna save your life! To all you men out there especially, you better be listening!

'OK Bouquet' were kind enough to send me their 'Darcy' bouquet (pictured above) and I was so overwhelmed by them! Literally, I came home from work to see the biggest bouquet I have ever seen! If I had received these from a boy I probably would have cried. I'm not at all saying it wasn't the same having received these from 'OK Bouquet' because lets face it, who doesn't like a little treat, or big treat in this case!

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate that this bouquet was only £30?! The photo's above don't really do the size of the bouquet justice but trust me when I say its HUGE! This particular bouquet includes beautiful pastel coloured roses which they added pretty little diamanté's to, they came perfectly wrapped and even had to be delivered in a massive box!

'OK Bouquet' have so many beautiful bouquets for every occasion. From anniversaries to birthdays, new arrivals, or just because! There are cheaper bouquets than the ones I was sent but don't let that fool you, they are still just as gorgeous! 

I can't recommend this company enough, they sell such beautiful bouquets for affordable prices so I hope you're taking notes boys! If I had my way I would have them all scattered throughout my house, but I think my parents may have something to say about that...We'll stick to one bouquet at a time!

Every single bouquet they sell are absolutely stunning so if you haven't already had a browse on their website, click here and go now!!!

Happy shopping my loves...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments