Vichy Dermablend Foundation Review

4:21 pm















First of all guys I'm just going to apologise for not posting in Christ knows how long, things got very busy over the summer but now we're back along with a revamp on the blog!

Today I'm going to be telling you about my new favourite foundation, from the first time I tried it I knew I would be repurchasing! I hadn't ever heard of 'Vichy' until I was watching a ladies makeup tutorial where she was raving about this product, she went on talking about how it was also meant to cover tattoos and of course this caught my attention straight away! I thought if a foundation like this can cover tattoo's its high coverage enough to erase my dark circles, perfect!

I cant even begin to explain how excited I was when I received this little beauty in the post, the packaging is sleek and professional and although it may seem rather small for a 30ml bottle of foundation it sure as hell goes a long way! I got it in the shade '05 Porcelain' because being a milk bottle from the UK that I am, I need a foundation that is just as pale as me! It has a thick consistency but nowhere near cakey, it blends out perfectly with minimal effort (I use Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge) and dries to a near matte. Not the kind of matte where if you put a product on top of your foundation it turns into the biggest patch mess you've ever seen, but the kind of matte that doesn't dry out your skin, is perfectly blended and covers imperfections all at the same time.

This will probably be my favourite foundation for a life time! I have never used a foundation that has had such good coverage without being cakey, I've just completely fallen in love with it. I had countless compliments about this over the summer, I even wrote out a list of products for a customer at work! 

All in all I couldn't recommend this product enough, I just think everyone needs to try this at least once in their lifetime and if they don't love it ill eat my words! There are many websites that sell this foundation but if you wanna have a little browse feel free to go on their website here. 

I hope this helped those of you in a foundation dilemma and that you give it a try for yourselves!

Much love sweeties...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments