Primark £1 False Nails Review

4:35 pm













I've mentioned 'Primark' once or twice in my posts but I don't think you guys understand my love! What bargain hunter isn't tempted by a bit of 'Primark' ay? Yeah they sell cute clothes but their little items of makeup, jewellery, hair accessories etc are my favourite because they make them so adorable! I could go on and on about their cute necklaces, belts & handbags but we are here to talk about their 'False Nails'.

For the ladies who are too lazy to go get their nails done or get frustrated with them when they do get them done, I feel y'all! I absolutely love acrylic nails but I just hate fighting with them when I try to get my false lashes on! I wasn't really down with the whole stick on nails when my sister first mentioned it to me because the first thing that came to mind was "Tacky cheap nails & tacky glue, nope." but I very quickly ate my words because now I'm in love with them and what's better is you can take them off whenever you like! 

My favourite place to go when I fancy some cute nails is 'Primark'. I know some people might be thinking 'Cheap skate!' but don't be fooled just because they cost £1. They are super cute and have loads of different designs each with their own patterns. Below are a couple from their website.














What I like about these nails is they aren't horribly thick and chunky, they are nice and thin and there are enough sizes in every pack to fit perfectly on every nail size! I wouldn't recommend using the nail glue which comes with them because they come off very easily with that particular glue. Instead I got a cheap brush on nail glue from 'Savers' which works perfectly and keeps them on for days if you don't go out of your way to get them off! 

I usually put these on when I'm going on a night out or for a special occasion because they do look just like acrylics but without all the hassle of booking in to get them done and without the price tag! Win-win I'd say! The first picture is of them on me and I think these are my favourite ones because when it comes to a stiletto, nude nail I'm there!

So if you want a cheaper alternative to having cute nails without spending £30 or just want the nails but want to be able to take them off when you want, I would definitely recommend these! I know not everyone has a 'Primark' near them but there are many other places that sell them, for example 'Claires'. 

I hope this helped all the gals who are debating trying false nails but aren't really sure! They are only £1 for a pack of 24 (sometimes more!) from 'Primark' so be sure to check them out!

Happy reading darls!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments