My 60's Inspired Outfit

7:21 pm
















If you know me then you know I absolutely love the 50's/60's/70's fashion! From the 50's pumps, the 60's eyeliner & the 70's platforms, I think they are fabulous! This outfit made me feel like Abba and Fleetwood Mac's love child, let me twirl like Stevie Nicks and sing Dancing Queen!

I really do think I was born in the wrong generation...but nonetheless it was quite entertaining to see the shock on my dads face while he referred to me as an 'Abba throwback' which I'm sure he meant as a joke but I took it as a compliment either way. *hair flick*

I wanted a pair of these disco pants or 'Sandy Pants' as I call them (they remind me of Grease) for so long but I wasn't brave enough! Until I spotted them in a charity shop I was helping out at and at £6 was I really going to say no? I felt liberated! I love charity shops because you never know what you're going to find, whether its vintage clothing, ornaments or even vinyl, I have a little dance on the inside whenever I find a cute charity shop.

The top I bought from 'Boohoo' and I LOOOVE me some 'Boohoo'! It was £5 on clearance with free delivery, can I get an AMEN?! One of the things I love about the 'Boohoo' website is the flash sales they have, they are the best! Anyway back to this fabulous top, the sleeves...omg the sleeves speak to me on a spiritual level I just can't get enough of them. Not to mention the hella cute embellishment which screams FLOWER POWER! And the tassels?! I love tassel bags, tassel skirts, tassel tops, tassel everything! 

I go out of my way to make overly dramatic arm movements in this top just to see it flow...A bit sad I know but I'm easily pleased okay. I'm pretty sure this top isn't on the 'Boohoo' website anymore but I could be wrong! It came from the 'Boutique' section and they have sooo many cute, vintage looking items of clothing on there it makes me so happy! So if you love this stuff like me be sure to have a look! 

I am also soon going to be an ambassador for 'Coconut Lane' who sell super cute, sassy as hell items!  And what's better? I will have a 20% off discount for you guys!!! I'll be putting up a post when I have the code for you so be sure to keep up to date and get a discount on your shopping! I'll post the link below so you can do some browsing!

You can browse the 'Boutique' section on the 'Boohoo' website here.
Do some pre-shopping browsing on the 'Coconut Lane' website here.

I hope y'all enjoyed this post!

Love you!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments