My Daily Skincare Routine

5:48 pm





Okay ladies, today I'm going to be telling you all about my skincare routine! Just like with my hair, I never really took care of it like I should have and I paid the price with bad breakouts! But never fear 'Neutrogena' is here! Originally I started using 'Clearasil Rapid Action Face Scrub' along with the 'Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser' but to be honest they didn't really do anything for my skin, don't get me wrong they're not bad products but I just found they weren't right for me. So I thought "I wonder if Neugrogena are any good" and sweet baby Jesus was I right! 

The packaging, oh my gosh how adorable is it?! Simple, pretty and pink, what more can a girl ask for? The day I bought the items above I had quite bad, sore breakouts so when I joined my mum to go shopping I went out of my way to find these products. Not only did I find them, they were on rollback in Asda for £3 each. Can I get an AMEN. I was really excited to try these so after I took my makeup off that night I used one of the 'Cleansing Facial Wipes' just to try it and make sure I got all of my makeup off properly and OH MY LORD the smell! It's like you've been plonked into an exotic rainforest or something, they smell absolutely gorgeous! 

I then used my hand face exfoliator to apply the 'Daily Scrub' and again the amazing smell hits you straight away which I absolutely love love love! It doesn't have any micro-beads in it so it isn't harsh on the skin, instead it forms a comfortable, cleansing froth which is easy to wash off once you're done. Once I'd done the 'Daily Scrub' it left my skin feeling tighter (not uncomfortably tight) which I didn't mind but I went and applied the 'Oil Free Moisturiser' which left my skin feeling like a babies bum! Not only that, but as soon as I put the moisturiser on I could really see how it evened out my skin, goodbye pores! After doing all of this I went to bed and when I woke up there were no spots to be seen! I was so amazed I couldn't believe how well it had actually worked! 

Since buying these and having the overnight result I had I have continued to use them morning and night! In the morning's I do the 'Daily Scrub' and only apply the 'Oil Free Moisturiser' before I do my makeup (it makes a really nice primer!) but other than that I try to keep any unnecessary moisturisers off my face because I have really oily skin. I know the moisturiser is oil free but I find my skin less oily throughout the day if I don't apply the moisturiser in the morning. At night, if I have makeup on I do as explained above. I take my makeup off as normal and use a 'Cleansing Facial Wipe' followed by the 'Daily Scrub' and the 'Oil Free Moisturiser' then I get my bum off to bed! If I don't have makeup on I do exactly the same I just leave out the 'Facial Cleasing Wipe'.

I can't express how good this product is, I doubt I'll ever change my skincare routine now that I know how good 'Neutrogena' are! Honestly if you have bad breakouts like I did you seriously NEED to try these products because they are absolutely amazing! You can get these from any supermarket but I'll leave a link below for where I got mine from, I hope this helped all you ladies who suffer with breakouts!

You can read more about the products straight from the Neutrogena website here. Or you can have a look on the website from where I got mine here.

Be sure to let me know how you guys get on if you decide to try this product! I've added my new Facebook beauty page to my side bar and I'd love it if you ladies would go give it a like! Don't forget to give me a follow and share your favourite blogs of mine!

Sending love dolls!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments