Makeover Monday - Subtle Vamp

3:11 pm
















Here we are, the very first Makeover Monday! I'm not going to lie and say they are going to be the most amazing makeup looks you've ever seen but I thought it would be fun to share with you guys my little creations. Either way I hope you like them!

I use the same products for my base every time I do my makeup so I'm sorry if the beginning of my Makeover Monday posts get a bit repetitive!

1. Makeup Base
First I primed my face, on this look I used 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer', I then dampened my beauty blender and applied my 'Maybelline Fit Me Foundation' to my face & neck in the shade 'Classic Ivory'. After doing this I filled in my brows using the 'Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Brow Kit' in 'Dark'.

After finishing my brows I took my 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' in the shade 'Fair' and applied it in an upside down triangle under both eyes, a little on my forehead just above my brows and down the bridge of my nose, this is my highlight. I then blended it all out with my beauty blender and grabbed my other 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' in the shade 'Dark'. This is used for my contour and it has to be blended in rather quickly because it dries very fast! I applied this just below my cheekbones, around the top of my forehead & both sides of my nose, after this we blend making sure there are no harsh lines!

2. Set Your Face
First I set my highlighter, to do this I used the 'MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder' which I applied everywhere I put my light concealer and also down my neck. I then took my 'Collection Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit' and using my contour brush I blended it with my contoured areas. I then applied a tad of my 'Makeup Revolution Blusher' in the shade 'Sugar' to the apples of my cheeks.

3. Eyes
I didn't want to make my eyeshadow too dark so I kept it quite subtle but with vampy colours. Firstly I primed my eyes using my 'Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' and applied it on my eyelids up to my brows. I then took the shade 'Drama Queen' from my 'Fortune Favours The Brave' eyeshadow palette and blended it into the crease of my eyelid for a slightly darker shadow. Using the same shade and my fluffy eyeshadow brush I added more of the same colour to the outer corners of my eyelids for a slightly more dramatic shade of purple. As I didn't want to keep it too dark I then took the shade 'Favour' which is a pretty pinky/purple colour and applied it to my eyelids and blended it with 'Drama Queen' on the outer corners of my eyes. After doing this I used 'New World' on the inner corners of my eyes for a highlighter. To complete my eyes I applied my 'Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick & Thin' eyeliner to my upper lash line, added my 'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' to my top & bottom lashes before applying my false eyelashes.

4. Finishing Touches
To complete my look I took my 'Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter' in 'Peach Lights' and applied it to my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose using my highlighter brush. I then used my 'Fullips Lip Enhancer' in the shape 'Large Round' before applying my 'NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick' in the shade 'Vintage'. I feel like this lipstick completed the 'Vamp Look' because its such a gorgeous, dark shade of purple I am absolutely in love with it! I have also posted a review on the lipstick I used so if you wanted to check that out please feel free!

And that's it! I probably could have made my eyeshadow better but I was in a bit of a rush the day I made this look (I'm sorry!) but I hope you guys like it either way! I'll link below where you can get these products so check them out and tell me what you think!

'Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer, Beauty Blender, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation' Collection Lasting Perfection Concealers, MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder, Collection Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit, Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' can all be bought here.
'Focus & Fix Brow Kit, Powder Blusher, Fortune Favours The Brave Palette, Double Flick Thick & Thin Eyeliner and Baked Highlighter' can be bought here.
'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' can be bought here.
'Fullips Lip Enhancer' can be bought here.
'NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick' can be bought here.
'False Eyelashes' can be bought here.

I hope you guys liked this look, bear with me I'm still learning! Be sure to follow me on Bloglovin' and check out my Facebook page, both of which can be found in my side bar!

Enjoy ladies!

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments