Pale Pinks Summer Makeup Look

8:46 pm
















I was going to focus on doing one post a day but oh well! I thought I'd share with you all my makeup I done a while ago and it's one of the rare pictures I've managed to take of myself where you can actually see my eyeshadow properly! I loved the pinks I used in this look & its perfect for the summer! I'm going to focus on the products I used on my eyes and lips because I'm going to share with you my everyday makeup routine soon and I use the same products for my base so I'm going to tell you how I got this eye look and what products I used!

After applying the base of my makeup I set my highlighted areas with translucent powder and my contour with bronzer. I then applied an even layer of my 'Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' to my eyelids and up to my brows. I definitely recommend using an eye primer as it prevents your eyeshadow from creasing and keeps it on all day. I really like the 'Collection' eye primer as it does exactly the same as the high end brands and is only £4.99!











Once I had primed my eyes I took my 'Makeup Revolution Iconic 3' eyeshadow palette (above) which is a dupe for the 'Urban Decay Naked 3' palette and I'm just going to take this moment to praise 'Makeup Revolution' once again! How is it they never disappoint? I've come to the conclusion they must have Gods on hand when making their products! I love that this palette has both shimmery shades as well as mattes and they're so pigmented too! I can't imagine I will ever stop using 'Makeup Revolution' they make such high quality products and the best part? This palette was just £4! HALLELUJAH!! 

Anyway back to the look, firstly I took the shade above numbered 7 which is a gorgeous pinky brown and using a fluffy eyeshadow brush I blended it into the crease of my eyelid for a subtle shadow. After doing this on both eyes I took the shade above numbered 2 and using a small eyeshadow brush applied it all over my eyelid. I love wearing these two colours on my eyes, I feel like they blend together really well and create a lovely fresh look. Lastly I applied the shade above numbered 1 to highlight under my eyebrow to define my brow arch.

To finish this look I applied my 'Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick & Thin' eyeliner along my upper lash line, I love that they made this eyeliner with a thin and thick option it comes in so handy! I then added a touch of my 'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' (my favourite mascara EVER) to my top & bottom lashes then applied my falsies. Keeping with the pinks I then applied my 'Makeup Revolution Blusher' in the shade 'Cotton Candy' and as a final touch my 'Sleek Makeup Matte Me' lipstick in the shade 'Birthday Suit'. If you have been keeping up to date with my blog you'll have seen a review on my 'Matte Me' liquid lipstick and how it is my absolute favourite lipstick in the world!

I hope you all enjoyed this 'Pale Pinks Summer Makeup Look'! I will be sharing more with you very soon including my everyday makeup routine! Don't hesitate to message me with any requests either through commenting or you can message me on my Facebook page which you will find in my sidebar. I now have a Bloglovin' account too so go give me a follow dolls! I'll be linking the websites where you can get these products below so give them a try and let me know what you think!

'Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' can be bought here.
'Iconic 3 Eyeshadow Palette, Double Flick Thick & Thin Eyeliner & Cotton Candy Blusher' can be bought here.
'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' can be bought here.
'Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick' can be bought here.
'False Eyelashes' can be bought here.

All my love darls!

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments