Want To Know My Haircare Routine?

3:20 pm
















Now in the past I haven't really taken very good care of my hair! I know I'm terrible please forgive me! But since I last had my hair trimmed my sister in-law had to take an inch off. I know most of you are probably thinking "An inch? What's the big deal?" but to me this was the end of the world!

So the day after having an inch hacked off my hair I went to Savers (I love me some savers) and grabbed special intensive repair shampoo & conditioner, leave in conditioners, heat defence sprays, split end serums, you name it I grabbed it! So now I have a hair care routine that I have stuck to since I had my hair trimmed which was around 6 weeks ago so I'm due another trim now!

The picture above is the length of my hair which is very nearly to my bum when left down my back which I love! I've noticed its that little bit thicker now too which is always an upside! So if you would like to see what products I use to keep my hair super strong and healthy just leave me a comment or message to let me know!

Don't forget to give me a follow and spread the word about my blog, I have loads more coming sweeties!

Sending my love...

- Katrina x


You Might Also Like

0 comments