Affordable Cute Spring Outfit

11:13 pm
















So I'm not a HUGE fashion person, I mean don't get me wrong I love it but I'm one of those people who can't afford their fashion sense if you catch my drift! But I felt quite cute in this so I thought I would share it with you all.

Now I kind of just threw this outfit together so it probably won't be for everybody! But I was originally hunting for a black roll neck top but I couldn't find one in the shops I went in and I was too lazy to order one offline so I was browsing Primark one day and saw this brown roll neck and at £3 I wasn't gonna say no right? Thinking about it the majority of this outfit came from Primark...But that doesn't matter hell I'm a bargain hunter.

The skirt also came from Primark (I didn't get them all in one day it just kind of happened!) and I was quite sceptical because denim skirts have always been a big no no for me but I saw this and thought "Damn that's adorable!" I'm so into the button up skirts at the moment I just love them. Anyway I'm pretty sure this skirt was £10 if not then it wasn't far off which is pretty good considering what some of these places charge!

The tights I think you've gathered came from Primark too which probably didn't need to be mentioned because I'm sure all of you own tights! But none the less they were like 3 pairs for £2! Finishing it all off I dragged my poor abandoned jelly shoes out of my wardrobe and I've fallen back in love with them lately I always have them on!

All in all I just thought this was a cute spring outfit for where the weather is at that awkward stage where it's kinda getting warmer for summer clothes but if you go out without tights or a jacket you'll freeze your nips off! So this outfit sort of kept me warm but cool at the same time which was what I was going for!

The total price of this outfit was around £18 including my Jelly shoes which I got last year off ebay for like £3?! So totally affordable and you can easily mix and match every item of clothing for all every time of year so WIN WIN!

I hope y'all enjoyed this, have a browse and let me know what you think!

Much love...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments