NYX Liquid Suede Lipstick Review

12:19 pm













I have been dying to try 'NYX' and I am happy to say I have now officially experienced their Liquid Suede Lipsticks! 'NYX' is an american makeup brand so it was quite hard for me to find their lipsticks for a reasonable price here in the UK but I was told about an app called 'Depop' which is the BEST place to go for american makeup brands at affordable prices! I bought this off a lady on the app for £5 and I was so excited because it was the exact shade I was looking for which is named 'Vintage'.

I had this on for the whole day yesterday and was pleasantly surprised. I've always been more of a matte lip kinda gal but this lipstick is in the middle of not being matte but not gloss either? It is light, comfortable and long lasting which of course you have to love. It's also very pigmented and quite a thin formula so when I first applied this to my lips I was like DAMN. I found that if you apply a thin layer to your lips first then wait a bit and apply another it works best. I reapplied this maybe 2/3 times yesterday and that was only because I was eating and drinking! 

I also love that its a gorgeous purple colour, I know some people save the plum & purple lipsticks for autumn but I wear whatever colour when I feel like it! I cropped the picture with me in above because I created a 'Subtle Vamp' look for you yesterday which I'm saving for Monday! But I thought while I was there I'd do a review on this lipstick for you. I really do recommend these lipsticks because they are fabulous! I'm going to be trying their 'Soft Matte' lipsticks soon so when I get my hands on them I will do a review for you guys!

I hope this review helped you ladies if any of you have been debating getting these lipsticks, I will be putting the link for where you can get these down below. Don't forget to check out the 'Depop' app, it has honestly been my life saver!

Just incase you didn't know 'NYX' are now available in Boots! I think It's only online though because I haven't seen it an any of their stores so you can go on their website here.

I hope this helped!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments