Sleek Makeup - Matte Me Liquid Lipstick Review

5:59 pm
















Okay Ladies! So first of all we're going to be talking about my all time favourite liquid lipstick. If you know me then you know I go absolutely cray cray over lipsticks I mean where would we be without them?

This lipstick is by 'Sleek Makeup' and is literally my Holy Grail, I wear it nearly every time I do my face I just can't get enough of it! Starting with the packaging which is super cute and sleek (see what I did there?) it drew me in straight away because there is something I just love about cute simple packaging? Anyway I love that it looks expensive when really you can get it for the amazing price of just £4.99 in Superdrug! Bargain or what?!

The shade in the above picture is called 'Birthday Suit' and is a really lovely nude, its in the middle of not being too light but not too dark which I absolutely love love love! You don't need a lot of product on the applicator, it glides on so nicely and it dries to a comfortable, light matte. I mean, what could be better than that?

All in all I absolutely love this product so a BIG shoutout to 'Sleek Makeup' for making such fabulous liquid lipsticks! I will link the website for where you can get this bad boy below so be sure to check it out and tell me your thoughts!

You can get this amazing lipstick from the Superdrug website linked here. Or you can get it straight from the 'Sleek Makeup' website here.

Sending love sweet pea's...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments