Peacocks Oversized Sunglasses

5:00 pm
















What's strange about this post is I'm not even sure if I'm telling you about these sunglasses as a review or just because I feel like everyone has to see them. Because EVERYONE has to see them! 

So my sister and I were browsing 'Peacocks' the other week when we saw these sunglasses and our reaction to them was "Can you imagine it?" until we put them on...I felt FABULOUS! I've never really worn sunglasses that much and when I have I never went for oversized ones but I love the thick black frames and the pretty pink flowers! I feel like I should be going to have breakfast at Tiffany's with my queen Audrey but since I can't do that a McDonald's breakfast will have to do...

What I love most about these sunglasses is not only do they make you look like a hella sass queen, they're big enough to cover my under eye Prada bags when I go out without makeup on! They are the perfect accessory to sass up any outfit and I think if ever these were to break I'd probably cry. What's even better is I got these babies for £6 and I'm so glad I did like its not healthy how happy these sunglasses make me. 

Unfortunately I couldn't find these on the 'Peacocks' website to link for you all but you must have a browse if you have one of their stores near you! I absolutely love these sunglasses and how fab they are!

I hope you ladies like them!

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments