Ebay Waist Trainers - Do's or Dont's?

8:50 pm













I had always been curious about waist training but It wasn't until there was a sudden hype where we had the Kardashians, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj & many more curvalicious ladies sporting theirs so I thought to myself why not? 

What started my wanting to train my waist was when I was reading a book about a Duchess so as you can imagine they had waist trained from a young age and the lady in the book had a 19 inch waist. I thought HOLY CRAP & went on and on to my mum saying how I wanted a 19 inch waist...I very quickly came back to Earth and realised how silly I was being as a 19 inch waist line is beyond tiny! It's no wonder these women waist trained from a young age as I don't think I could ever have done it!

Anyway I thought to myself okay...A 21 inch waist will do fine. And to be honest I don't even know what made me think this? I am very comfortable with my body, especially my waist. My waist is 24/25 inches so it wasn't really me wanting it smaller it was more me wanting to see if I could do it?

To start off I didn't want to go out of my way to buy an expensive waist trainer because I wanted to see how I handled it first. So off I went to trusty Ebay in hunt for a cheaper alternative and I found one for £4! BARGAIN! But it saddens me to say as I am always going on about my bargains that on this occasion it wasn't that great. Don't get me wrong when you have the trainer on it makes your waist look great but when it comes off you're right back where you started. Obviously I didn't just wear it for one day then give up! I wore this every day for a good month to see if I could see any difference, I started on the first hook for just around 4 hours a day then worked my way up the hooks and gradually increased how many hours I was wearing it.

The first picture above is it on the first hook and the second picture is on the second hook, I didn't bother taking a picture with it on the third hook because in all honestly it looked exactly the same as the second...As I say I done this for a full month but I just didn't notice any difference, of course everyone is different so the Ebay waist trainers may work for some of you but it just didn't really do anything for myself. I did read that if you have a smaller waist it may take some time for you to notice a difference which is understandable so I think if I desperately wanted to go down the route of waist training I would probably have to get an expensive one and be very patient! 

I have had loads of girls I know asking me about the Ebay waist trainers and I explained how I have to you guys that everyone is different and it may work for you! But if all else fails it makes your waist look hella under a dress for a night out or something so if it doesn't work for anything else at least it can come in handy for something! 

I love shopping on Ebay, I am on there all the time but on this occasion I wouldn't really recommend the waist trainers they sell on there but if you're starting out and just want a feel of what its like wearing them for a few days then give them a try! I hope this helped you ladies who are debating trying waist training! If you have any questions feel free to message me on my Facebook page which can be found in the side bar!

Love y'all!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You know, I've thought about buying one of those as well, but I have heard pretty bad things about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard mixed views about them, some people said they were dangerous while others said they worked so I thought the only way I'm really going to know is to find out for myself! xxx

    ReplyDelete