My Everyday Makeup Routine

9:11 pm
















Okay guys, as promised I am going to be sharing with you my everyday makeup routine! I usually keep my makeup the same but I am going to be starting 'Makeover Monday' where every Monday I will be posting a new makeup look! I have a feeling this post will be rather long so lets get started!...

1. Makeup Base
Before you start your makeup it is so important to use a primer to give your foundation a flawless finish! On this look I used 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer', I then dampened my beauty blender and applied my 'Maybelline Fit Me Foundation' to my face & neck in the shade 'Classic Ivory'. After doing this I filled in my brows using the 'Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Brow Kit' in 'Dark'.

After finishing my brows I took my 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' in the shade 'Fair' and applied it in an upside down triangle under both eyes, a little on my forehead just above my brows and down the bridge of my nose, this is my highlight. I then blended it all out with my beauty blender and grabbed my other 'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer' in the shade 'Dark'. This is used for my contour and it has to be blended in rather quickly because it dries very fast! I applied this just below my cheekbones, around the top of my forehead & both sides of my nose, after this we blend blend blend!

2. Set Your Face
Some people don't like using powders when doing their makeup and just leave it with the foundation but I prefer to set my face and keep it looking matte! To set my highlighter I used the 'MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder' and applied it to the areas where I used my 'Fair' highlighter and also down my neck. To set my contour I grabbed my 'Collection Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit' (which I will be doing a review on soon!) and blended it in the areas where I used my 'Dark' concealer using my contour brush. To finish setting my face I took my 'Makeup Revolution Powder Blusher' in the shade 'Sugar' and applied a small amount to the apples of my cheeks.

3. Eyes
I keep my eyes rather simple with my everyday makeup, first I applied my 'Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' to my eyelids and up to my brows. I then took the 7th shade in from my 'Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette' (from my last makeup look) and using a fluffy eyeshadow brush I blended it into the creases of my eyes. Also from the same palette I took the 1st shade and applied it under my brows for a defined arch. After this I took a small eyeshadow brush and applied the shade 'Super Gold' from my 'Fortune Favours The Brave Palette' to my eyelids and to my lower lash line, I then took the shade 'New World' and used it as an inner eye highlight. Lastly I took my 'Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick & Thin' eyeliner and applied it along my upper lash line and added a touch of my 'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' to my top and bottom lashes before applying my false eyelashes.

4. Finishing Touches
To finish this look I went ahead and took my 'Makeup Revolution Baked Highlighter' in 'Peach Lights' and using a highlighter brush, applied it to the tops of my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. After doing this I used my 'Fullips Lip Enhancer' in the shape 'Large Round' to give my lips just that little boost and applied my 'Sleek Makeup Matte Me Liquid Lipstick' in my favourite shade 'Birthday Suit' to finish off my look.

And that's it, my everyday makeup routine! I'm sorry I've posted quite late, today as been rather hectic but I have created a new look for you which will be posted on 'Makeover Monday'! I was really excited about how many direct views my last makeup look got so I really hope you guys enjoyed this! I will be linking the websites for all these products below so go check them out and let me know if you give them a try! 

'Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer, Beauty Blender, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation' Collection Lasting Perfection Concealers, MUA Skin Define Hydro Powder, Collection Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit, Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer and Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick' can all be bought here.
'Focus & Fix Brow Kit, Powder Blusher, Iconic 3 Palette, Fortune Favours The Brave Palette, Double Flick Thick & Thin Eyeliner and Baked Highlighter' can be bought here.
'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' can be bought here.
'Fullips Lip Enhancer' can be bought here.
'False Eyelashes' can be bought here.

Keep up to date with my blog my following my Bloglovin' account and by liking my Facebook page, both links are in my sidebar!

Enjoy my loves!...

- Katrina

You Might Also Like

0 comments