Real Techniques - Miracle Complexion Sponge & Makeup Revolution - Vivid Baked Highlighter Review

7:27 pm














Here we are going to have a 2 in 1 review just because! Looking at these two products is making me feel like I am being blessed by angels! Real Techniques and Makeup Revolution in one picture? Uh HELLO drugstore perfection?!

So looking back I always used foundation brushes until I heard all about the Beauty Blender hype and since the 'Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge' is so affordable I thought hey why not? And man was I right because I have not looked back since! It applies your foundation so evenly and effortlessly for a perfect base. I can't stress enough how important it is to use it damp! (just incase you didn't know) You just run it under your tap while squeezing and it will expand near on double its size, not only that but it makes it that little bit softer and spongier than it was before and it won't absorb all of your foundation! 


I absolutely love this sponge and haven't used anything else to apply my foundation with since I first got one of them. What could be better than that? Oh I don't know maybe the fact it's only £5.99! Or £9.99 for a pack of 2! (I know just call me your little bargain hunter)

Moving on to Makeup Revolutions 'Vivid Baked Highlighter' just oh my gosh. First of all can I just declare my undying love for 'Makeup Revolution' I mean they were seriously good when they first came out but now they're upping their game crazy amounts! The shade above is called 'Peach Lights' which I think is just adorable but not only that they are gorgeously pigmented and leave such a lovely shimmery highlight, and I LOVE me some highlighter! 


So how much is this fabulous highlighter I hear you ask? DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....£3! Yes you heard me correctly THREE BLINKING POUNDS! Shoutout to 'Makeup Revolution' for having such fabulous, high quality products for such an affordable price! Again I will be adding the link where you can get these two beauties below, check them out and don't forget to let me know what you think!

You can purchase both the sponge and highlighter through the Superdrug website here. Or you can get the highlighter straight from the 'Makeup Revolution' website here.

Thank you for reading my loves...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments