20% OFF DISCOUNT CODE FOR COCONUT LANE

8:27 pm












Calling all fellow Sass Queens around the world! I am super excited to tell y'all that I am now an ambassador for 'Coconut Lane'! If you're sat there thinking "What is Coconut Lane?" they are the most fabulous company selling the sassiest items you'll ever see! Socks with Channing Tatum on? You got it. Mermaid phone cases? Done. Wall art fit for a queen? Just say the word! 

They cover stationary, phone cases, socks, sunglasses, jewellery and much more! Not only do they sell gorgeous items at fabulous prices but you my lovelies get a special 20% off when you use my discount code 'katrinadoe20'! I KNOW!!! I was so excited I nearly wet myself!

The pictures above are just a few of their items from their website I have had my eye on! The first is one of their many sassy as hell wall art products because at a time of crisis...What would Beyonce do? The second is one of their notebooks which I think is just perfect for the bad ass gals! And the third is one of their super cute rings! I love that this ring is a little crown because every now and then a girl needs reminding of what a queen she is! 

I am honestly in love with this shop and can't wait to get purchasing! So if you need a gift for your mum, sister, girlfriend, or even just to treat yourself get shopping! And don't forget to use my 'katrinadoe20' discount code for your 20% off! I'll link the website below for you!

Browse their website here and get your sass on!

Happy shopping guys & gals!

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments