Fortune Favours The Brave Eyeshadow Palette Review

6:10 pm



I don't know about you guys but I have been dying to get my hands on this beauty and the time has finally come! Let me just say, once again 'Makeup Revolution' did not disappoint but what would I be if I didn't thank 'TheBritishBeautyBlogger' for her glorious input with this palette! As you all know 'Makeup Revolution' are my all time favourite makeup brand, I don't spend fortunes on my makeup but it's not the product, its how you use it! I think the most I have spent on a single makeup product is £12 and that was for the 'Ben Nye Banana Powder'. But nonetheless a massive thank you to 'Makeup Revolution' again for their high quality, affordable makeup!

Starting with the packaging, I love that it is all gold with a cute crest. Its one of those products which looks really high end and expensive when really its £9.99! Even I was expecting this palette to be more expensive but once again 'Makeup Revolution' was there to save the day!

The eyeshadows themselves are as fabulous as ever! I was having a mini heart attack while swatching these because I was so amazed! They are so pigmented and the glittery shades leave an eyefoil look finish, I just can't even express my love for this palette enough! I also love that each shade has its own name too, I feel like I've been waiting for this to happen and the joy that came over me was too much. (Easily pleased, I know!) 

I have three favourites which I fell in love with straight away, the first is 'Super Gold' which is one of the shades that gives off the eyefoil look, that along with the amazing pigmentation left me feeling like a golden goddess! The second and third are 'Ice Cloud' and 'New World' which I think are perfect for being used as a brow highlight as well as a highlight for the inner corners of your eyes.

All in all this palette is incredible for the price! It's just as good as the 'Urban Decay' palettes in my eyes and being this affordable you can't really go wrong?! I'll be adding the links where you can get this palette below so be sure to go check it out!

Purchase this amazing palette through the Makeup Revolution website here. Or through the Superdrug website here.

Don't forget to give this page a follow and let me know your thoughts!

Thank you honey bee's!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments