Wednesday Wishlist!

2:09 pm
















Now is the time of year we'll be swapping our winter jumpers for our cropped tops, our thick leggins for shorts and boots for our sandals. Although it feels like we've been waiting about 10 years for summer to get here it is finally upon us! This means we now have the perfect excuse to go out and have a summer haul, but what's better than a bit of online shopping? Here are a few bits that caught my eye while I was browsing the glorious realm of online retail!


1. Boohoo - Moya Oversized Tunic £16
2. Ebay - Knee High Faux Suede Boots £20
3. Peacocks - Fringe & Chain Saddle Bag £11.20
4. Lasula - Lace Up Midi Skirt £24
5. Too Faced - Melted Matte Lipstick £16
6. Boohoo - Scuba MA1 Bomber Jacket £15
7. BH Cosmetics - Carli Bybel Eyeshadow Palette £8.80
8. Boohoo - Leather Look Mini Skirt £14

I think my favourite pieces here are the Moya Oversized Tunic, the Knee High Faux Suede Boots and the Fringe & Chain Saddle Bag. To me they just scream boho and what is prettier in the summer than some bohemian fashion?! Only now have I realised that the items I love most are black...Black is a very poetic colour lets not count it out for summer! I'm also super in love with the Bomber Jacket from 'Boohoo', khaki green is one of my favourite colours and I have been dying to get my hands on a bomber jacket! These are just some of the bits I've been lusting after online, let me know what you've added to your wishlist this summer!

I'll link the websites for these items above next to their names! Keep up to date with my posts by following my Bloglovin' account and by liking my Facebook page, both of which can be found in my side bar. I hope you like my wishlist & hopefully it has given you inspiration for yours!

Thank you for reading honey bee's!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments