Collection - Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit Review

3:31 pm











I really do have to give 'Collection' my praises because they really have upped their game! Usually when I think of 'Collection' I think of my 12/13 year old self only just really starting out with makeup and it was very rarely anything more than mascara! Back when 'Collection' and 'Miss Sporty' were your go to brands because they were cheaper! But lets be honest they weren't very good...Now though, 'Collection' have changed dramatically!

I remember their foundations either being too orange or too dark but hey you used them anyway because you thought it looked good! And after about an hour they went patchy as hell but you didn't think anything of it...Oh how lovely. But recently I have read countless positive reviews on their 'Lasting Perfection' and 'Illuminating' foundations which I will be trying! But for now I'm going to be doing a review on this countour kit of theirs I got for a £2.98 bargain!

Originally I was looking for a nice matte bronzer that wasn't too dark but not too light just because I fancied a change from my shimmery bronzer. That's when I saw this and once again it was because I thought the packaging was quite cute. It has a really nice highlighter (the picture doesn't do it justice) and the shade of the bronzer is perfect for me.

I was quite sceptical because I hadn't used 'Collection' in a good few years but I must say I wasn't disappointed! The powder is a very nice texture and blends nice and evenly. I do recommend using very little at first and start to build it up to how dark you want it because there is no going back once you've put loads on your face! What's strange when you're blending in this bronzer is it kind of has a mouse foundation feel to it? Not in a bad way because that's probably what makes it super blendable but it was a nice surprise!

All in all I would definitely recommend this product, it is such good value for money and it does the job! Lets be honest, a good contour kit for £2.98? You can't really go wrong there! I got mine from 'Asda' where it was £2.98 but you can also get this from 'Superdrug' where it costs a tad more but it's still not bad at £4.19!

You can get this off the 'Asda' website here. Or you can get it off the 'Superdrug' website here.

Don't forget to follow my Bloglovin' account and like my Facebook page! Both can be found in my sidebar!

Hope you enjoyed dolls!

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments