Nicky Clarke Condition & Shine Styling Kit - First Impressions

5:09 pm





















I have had my eye on this bad boy kit for quite a while now and I'm so glad I've finally got it! I was originally going to wait until nearer September to get this for my hairdressing course but guess what? This kit went from £90 to £50 which I was going to get it at but it then went to £40 then down AGAIN to £25!!! How can a girl not get it early?! It's a 5 star, salon professional kit by the fabulous Nicky Clarke and I used all three hair styling tools for the first time today! I can't wait to tell you all about this kit so I'll review all three tools separately, enjoy!

Hair Dryer














First off, gal how pretty is it?! On the box it has a slight silvery look to it but I was pleasantly surprised when I took them out. They weren't silver, but a pretty chic champagne/pink colour and I fell in love immediately! All three products are pretty and sleek but what I love about this hair dryer is that it is nice and light compared to other salon professional hair dryers I have used which were quite heavy! 

But don't be fooled, it may be a tiny bit smaller and lighter but this baby goes from nice and cool, to medium heat, to hot just like any other salon professional hair dryer does and has three speed settings as well as a cool setting just like any other salon professional hair dryer does! The size and weight doesn't alter the overall performance whatsoever which is what I love! I prefer to use smaller, dainty products rather than heavy, chunky ones simply because I think they are easier for me to work with in my personal experience. It is such a good hair dryer and I loved using it!

Straighteners














Again, the colour is super cute I literally can't get over how adorable they are! After using the same old GHD's for quite a few years (Yes I know, they should have been replaced by now!) I forgot how nice it was to use brand new straighteners! I used the hair dryer and the straighteners on my sisters hair to have a little play with them and oh my gosh I just couldn't cope with how nicely these straighteners performed!

Firstly what I thought was really cute is that they have a little lock. You hold the plates together and push up the lock located at the bottom of the straighteners which keeps them neat and safe in storage. Adorbs right?! I also like that you can turn the temperature up and down, I know nearly every pair of new straighteners have this nowadays but like I said I'm used to our old GHD's! Even the on/off button is now a revelation to me...

Anyway, enough about me being behind with the times! From the first stroke down her hair I just fell even more in love, my reaction was literally "OH MY GOD"! They are so nice to use and they are designed to make your hair sleek and shiny, which they did! They glide over the hair so effortlessly, leaving it perfectly straight with just one stroke. Ugh, I just can't get enough!

19mm Curling Tong














I felt like I needed to take a picture of the on/off and temperature buttons because I thought they were pretty. It has 1-6 temperature setting dependant on the thickness of the hair you are curling, cool right? I had a little play with these on my mums hair and I was so happy with the result! I'm not going to lie and say I'm a pro when it comes to curling hair but these made it so simple and done the job so quickly! 

They have a 19mm barrel which I think is the size for a perfect curl in my personal opinion. Loose curls look absolutely lovely, don't get me wrong but on myself I prefer a little bit of a tighter curl. These tongs are in the middle of not being too big and not too small which I love! I'll admit I did accidentally burn myself a few times, but hey it's a learning curve!

To be honest, even though these tools had nothing but good reviews I did think to myself that there must be something wrong for them to have come down so dramatically in price. But no, I am so so happy with their performances and think they were such good value for money! I can't wait to have even more of a play around with them and come up with cute hairstyles!

Although I had my doubts, they are now gone completely. If you liked the look of all three of these products, I'm going to be linking where I got them from below so be sure to give them a try and let me know how you get on!

To purchase or have a little browse at these tools you can check them out here. Be quick while the offer is still on! 

I hope you gals enjoyed this and give the Nicky Clarke kit a try! Don't forget to follow me on here and on Bloglovin', both of which can be found in my sidebar! Also, take yourself over to my Facebook page 'Katrina's Beauty Bible' to give it a like!

Thank you honey bee's!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments