Makeover Monday - Bronzed

6:16 pm
















I wasn't really sure on a name for this look so since there are quite a few brown and gold tones I decided to go with bronzed! When I started my sisters makeup this day there wasn't a specific direction I was going with it, I was mostly playing around with the 'Fortune Favours The Brave' palette! But nonetheless lets get started...

1. Makeup Base
First I applied 'NYC's Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer' and gently smoothed it all over her face. After priming I took my damp beauty blender and applied her 'Rimmel Match Perfection' foundation in the shade 'True Ivory' to her face. Once this was done I went ahead and filled in her brows using 'Makeup Revolution's Focus & Fix Brow Kit' in 'Dark'. 

For her highlight and contour I used 'Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealers'. First I took the lightest concealer in the shade 'Fair' and applied an upside down triangular shape under her eyes, a little above her brows, down the bridge of her nose, above her lip and on her chin. I then blended it all out with a beauty blender. After the highlight was finished I used the darkest shade called 'Dark' and applied it just under her cheekbones, down the sides of her nose and to the top of her forehead, after this I blended it all out again.

2. Set Your Face
To set her face I went and took my trusty baby powder and applied it to her highlighted areas using a fluffy face brush. Once I finished this I used the 'Collection Highlight & Sculpt Contour Kit' to blend and define her contoured areas. I also added a little bit of blusher named 'Sugar' by 'Makeup Revolution' to the apples of her cheeks.

3. Eyes
First for her eyes I used the 'Collection Illuminating & Reviving Eye Primer' and applied it on her eyelid up to her brows. After priming her eyes I took the shade 'Cashmere' from the 'Fortune Favours The Brave' eyeshadow palette and applied it to the crease of her eyelid. After this I took the shade 'Caffeine Fix' and started to build up the colour in the outer corners of her eyes.

Once I was finished blending I took the shade 'Super Gold' and applied it to her eyelids, after doing this I used the shade 'New World' on the inner corners of her eyes for a highlight. Once her eyeshadow was finished I used the 'Makeup Revolution Double Flick Thick & Thin' eyeliner and applied it to her upper lashline. Once this was finished we applied the 'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' to her upper and lower lashes before putting on her false eyelashes.

4. Finishing Touches
To finish the look I took the 'Makeup Revolution Peach Lights Highlighter' and applied to to her cheekbones and down the bridge of her nose using a highlighter brush then applied my favourite 'Sleek Matte Me' lipstick in 'Birthday Suit' to her lips.

And there we have it! Like I said on the first 'Makeover Monday' I'm not going to sit here and say they're the best makeup looks you'll ever see because they are far from it buuuuut its fun to have a little practice! 

I'll link where you can get the products I used below to be sure to check them out! Also, let me know if theres anything in particular you would like to see by sending me a message on my Facebook page or by email. Both can be found in my side bar along with where you can follow my Bloglovin'!

'NYC Primer' can be bought here.
'Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation' can be bought here.
'Collection Eye Primer' can be bought here.
'Collection Lasting Perfection Concealers' can be bought here.
'Sheer Cover Lengthening Mascara' can be bought here.
'Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick' can be bought here.
'Focus & Fix Brow Kit, Fortune Favours The Brave palette, Double Flick Thick & Thin Eyeliner, Sugar Blusher and Peach Lights Highlighter' can all be bought here.

Hope you like this look!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments