My Everyday Hair

9:50 pm











I am having a bit of a writers block lately so I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I usually am, it's been a mix between temporary work, interviews, organising things for my mums birthday and more interviews so it's all been a bit hectic! I'm sorry for how late I am posting today, I kind of threw this post together with a few examples of my everyday hair styles because the second and third pictures are the styles I get most comments on so I thought why not! 

The first picture is how I have my hair most of the time because I am super lazy and can't be bothered to do anything with it! I just literally use my heat protecting spray, straighten it and be done with it, I don't think hair partings really suit me so I usually end up flicking my hair back out of my face and just being done with it! Lazy girl problems!

Although I like just leaving my hair all down, there is so much of it that it's just always in my face! As you can imagine I end up flicking my hair out of my face with my hands about 100 times a day and this is what makes my hair end up getting oily rather quickly even on freshly cleaned hair, ugh! But don't worry my hair isn't an oil slick by the end of the day, I can just notice the slightest difference very quickly, probably because I am such a perfectionist. 

I normally wear my hair like in the second picture on 2nd day hair, usually because I am already annoyed with it from the day before! But since I prefer to wear my hair down I take the section of hair just above my temples and tie it up, kind of like your average half up half down. I am not a massive fan of how it sits flat on my head once I've done this and since my hair isn't overly thick it doesn't sit very high. So what I do is take a bobby pin, flick my somewhat pony tail forward and slip the bobby pin through the hair band. What this does is make your 'pony' sit higher, while also giving you the appearance of super long hair! 

I find it sort of looks like a pineapple but I am not ashamed to say I love it, I just think it's a really cute way to keep your hair off your face. I also pull my hair out a bit at the front to make it a bit messier and so it looks like it has more volume! Neat hair has never really been for me, it's either messy or nothing!

I love wearing my hair in two french braids as shown in the third picture, I am so happy they have come back in! At first I wasn't really sure about the hairstyle on me because if you don't already know, I really don't like my ears! But I'm not as self concious as I used to be and I wear my hair up a lot more now so yay for that! I can't actually do this hairstyle on myself so I always get my sister, the Queen of french braids to do it for me! I think it's such a cute way to wear your hair and I think I will be nagging my sister a hell of a lot to be doing it for me this summer! 

Again, I always end up pulling at the braids and my baby hairs to make it look messier because it's just my personal preference. I think the only downside to this hairstyle is it makes my hair look a bit shorter, I don't really mind it but I thought I would add that in! I have had multiple compliments when I have worn my hair like this and again I think it's a cute way to get your hair off your face and neck this summer!

I hope you guys liked this post, I know it was a bit random but that just means it's a bit like me! Be sure to let me know your go to hairstyles for this summer either by email, commenting or you can message me by popping to my Facebook page 'Katrina's Beauty Bible'!

Thank you my loves!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Beautiful queen, see beauty products here:
    http://www.fashiontrends.pk/beauty-style/

    ReplyDelete