Fullips Lip Enhancer Review

8:33 pm
















I've had my lip enhancer for quite a while now and I must admit before I got it I was quite scared about using it after watching all of these 'Kylie Lip Challenge Fails'. Now however, I don't know where I would be without it!

I think the sizes you can get are 'Large Round, Meduim Oval & Small Oval', the size I have is 'Large Round'. My lips aren't really small but I wouldn't say they're really big either, they are kind of in the middle. I love the idea of having big juicy lips but having injections in my face isn't for me! So since I am too scared of being stabbed in the lips I thought I would try the 'Fullips Lip Enhancers' and I must say they do the job! I have seen better results with the 'Meduim Oval' and the 'Small Oval' but the size I use does definitely work. 

For those of you who don't know, you use the enhancers by having slightly wet lips and you just literally pop them into the enhancer and suck. It sounds quite strange I know but there isn't really another way to describe it! You do this for about 15-30 seconds to start with and repeat. Keep checking until you have your lips plumped to how you would like and you're done!

I must admit, it doesn't last very long...A few hours tops I would say but it makes me feel a bit better either way! The 'Large Round' size doesn't pump your lips a hell of a lot like the smaller ovals do but I like the size it plumps mine to so if you were debating trying these I would recommend it!

I got mine for like £3 off Ebay and it is a legitimate Fullips enhancer! So if you fancy trying these out I would say definitely check them out on Ebay and see if you like them. I absolutely love mine but I wouldn't recommend doing the sucking action really hard because I done it when I was in a hurry and ended up bruising my lips! So definitely be careful when using these because if you do it wrong it will more than likely hurt you!

I hope this helped any of you ladies debating using these, I would definitely recommend them but please be careful with them! Don't wanna be walking around with bruised lips gals!

Happy reading my loves...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments