Collection - Lasting Perfection Concealer Review

8:41 pm
















Firstly, let me just apologise for how inactive I have been this week but don't worry I haven't forgotten about you guys! I'm going to be telling you about my all time favourite concealers! They're by 'Collection' and yes they're a cheaper makeup brand but don't let that fool you because they have seriously upped their game!

I have not looked back since I started using these to contour and highlight because I just love them so much! They're creamy, super blendable, high coverage and they're only £4.20 each?! What I would say is don't wait to blend them in, do it straight away because once they're dry they're not budging! But then again it does say 16 hour wear! I honestly get so carried away with these concealers if I could get a whole bottle on my face I probably would...Anyway, the shades I get are called 'Fair' and 'Dark' and the applicator makes it really easy to apply your highlight and contour neatly and evenly. 

What I like about the dark shade is that it's not too dark but not too light for your contouring so even if you do think its too light, once you've got your bronzer on top it brings it all together. All I can really say is these concealers are seriously underrated and I feel like everyone needs to try them and see how they get on! The first time I tried these I was so amazed, I can't stress enough how good they are! They also have 'Lasting Perfection' foundations aswell which I cannot wait to try!

I hope you guys try these and fall in love with them like I did, if you do try them be sure to let me know what you think! I'll link below where you can get these from so be sure to go check them out!

You can get both the light and dark concealers here.

Happy shopping! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and to like my Facebook page, both of which can be found in my sidebar!

Thanks for reading dolls!...

- Katrina x

You Might Also Like

0 comments